Welcome to the Clinical Research Association of Canada (CRAC) Website!
- The Clinical Research Association of Canada is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas relevant to all aspects of clinical research in Canada;
- CRAC provides its' members with a uniquely Canadian perspective designed to serve the needs of Canadian clinical research professionals;
- Regular dinner meetings offer members the opportunity to network with other clinical research professionals, and hear from industry experts on hot topics facing our industry;
- Obtain Canadian recognition with the Clinical Research Professional of Canada (CRPC) certification! Please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation of your eligibility. Do not pay for the exam without approval from the CRAC Certification Committee. Click on the Certification Folder "Objectives" above for more details about eligibility.
- Contact Us: email@example.com Your CRAC Executive Committee is pleased to answer any questions.
Wondering about upcoming events and no time to check the website all the time. Just sign up for our e-mail notices, click here to stay informed:
Please browse our website for information on becoming a CRAC member and for information on upcoming dinner meetings and education days.
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
PO Box 21055, RPO Meadowvale Town Centre
Mississauga, ON, L5N 6A2
*Cost of dinner meetings:
Non members: $75* and CRAC does accept late registrations at firstname.lastname@example.org and walk-ins, however the cost will increase to $80;
Meeting/Presentation & Discussion: 7:30 - 9:00 pm