Welcome to the Clinical Research Association of Canada (CRAC) Website!
- The Clinical Research Association of Canada is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas relevant to all aspects of clinical research in Canada;
- CRAC provides its' members with a uniquely Canadian perspective designed to serve the needs of Canadian clinical research professionals;
- Regular dinner meetings offer members the opportunity to network with other clinical research professionals, and hear from industry experts on hot topics facing our industry;
- Obtain Canadian recognition with the Clinical Research Professional of Canada (CRPC) certification! Click on the Certification Exam folder above for more details.
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Your CRAC Executive Committee is pleased to answer any questions.
Wondering about upcoming events and no time to check the website all the time. Just sign up for our e-mail notices, click here to stay informed:
Please browse our website for information on becoming a CRAC member and for information on upcoming dinner meetings and education days.
- Check out the What's New page for the latest news
- Click on Biographies to learn about upcoming speakers
- Visit out Meeting page for to register for events
If you have never been a CRAC Member or have a new e-mail, please click the “Join CRAC” tab and follow the instructions for becoming a new member.
Membership fees, (Effective one year costs $100) can be processed with a credit card via paypal (note: a paypal account is not required, but small paypal fee is added). Or bring payment to the registration desk or mail (with note who & what payment is for) to
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
PO Box 21055, RPO Meadowvale Town Centre
Mississauga, ON, L5N 6A2
To RENEW an expired membership using a credit card, please press "members only area" log in and follow the instructions for renewing your membership.
Once your membership is active, members should press press "members only area" and then click on Meeting tab to register for events; check for Member Announcements (discount codes for events, etc.) , Member Materials (previous speaker presentations, where available).
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
*Cost of dinner meetings:
Members $50* / Students with ID: $50 (chose Pay at door and bring student ID)
Non members: $75* and CRAC does accept late registrations and walk-ins, however the cost will increase to $80;
No Shows ($50) will be requested payment so please register on-line / or e-mail cancel notifications (email@example.com) by midnight on Monday the week of the meeting to avoid the additional cost!
Time of meetings (unless otherwise specified):
Registration: 5:30 pm; Dinner: 6:15 - 7:15 pm
Meeting/Presentation & Discussion: 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Join us on LINKEDIN ι Follow us on TWITTER ι Contact us by EMAIL